This guide will explain how to self register as a Referee that is registering with Football Association Finland for the first time.
1. Access the login page of Pelipaikka - https://fin.ma.services/
2. Enter the email address and password you selected when creating your account, and select 'Sign in'
3. Under 'Who are you registering for?' select 'Register Myself'
4. Under 'Register myself as ...' select 'Referee'
5. Add your Personal Information
All fields marked with an * are a compulsory field and must be completed.
Once additional information is completed, click 'Continue'.
If all Personal Information details successful then registration flow will move onto Contact Details.
5. Contact Details
Complete Contact Details and click 'Continue'.
For Registrations you may need to first select 'Organisation Type' (National or Regional) - if so, this will be dependent upon what level you referee at.
The system will automatically select some options from the Registrations screen above based on age of referee, as described below.
- Role: Defaults to Referee
- Sport: Choose Football or Futsal
- Level: Availability of options (e.g. Amateur, Professional) may be dependent on player's Age and Gender
- Age Group: Defaults to Minor or Adult dependent on player's Age
- Nature of Registration: Defaults to New Registration if a new person
Select the applicable options related to your registration and click 'Continue'
Select your relevant referee Certification and add the Valid From and Valid Until date, then click 'Continue'.
8. Required Documents
Depending on your personal details and the registration details you selected, the system will automatically determine which documentation, if any, you require.
If no documents are required to be uploaded then the screen will appear as per below:
If documents are required to be uploaded then the screen will detail the requirements and provide a link to upload.
- Documents can be uploaded by clicking on 'Click here to upload file' this will open up folder for you to select the necessary file to upload.
- Documents can also be uploaded by clicking and dragging the file to the necessary document.
Maximum file size is 25 megabytes:
JPG, JPEG, PDF, and PNG are recommended file types
Documents successfully uploaded will display a tick next to their file name.
Required Documents are compulsory and must be uploaded. You may need to upload optional documents.
Registration will not proceed until all Required documents are uploaded.
9. Licence and Payment Options
The system will automatically determine the relevant license for the player you are registering. The fee for this license will be applied.
Optional licenses may also be selected at this stage, by ticking the check-box next to the additional product(s) you would like to add.
Upon choosing the licence the option to 'Pay Now' will be pre-selected.
- Pay Now: Choosing this option will then take you to the payment portal where you have a list of options to pay for the registration.
Your registration cannot be approved and made active until Payment is made; self registration users must use 'Pay Now'.
The Summary screen allows you to check that all details entered are correct before submitting your registration; please ensure you check all the information.
If you need to change any information click on the 'Edit' link.
11. Submit Registration
When all information has been checked, click on 'Proceed to Payment and Submit to Regional or Member Association'.
12. Registration Submitted
Once the registration is complete the Member will be marked as pending and awaiting approval.
Click 'Return to your Dashboard'.
If your payment is unsuccessful you must contact Football Association Finland to arrange payment. Your registration cannot be approved until payment is completed.
Provided your payment is made, your Registration is pending approval. Your dashboard appears as follows:
14. Log out
To log out, click the cog (in the top right-hand corner), then click 'Logout'.